Whichever college or university you enter, you cannot avoid such task, as essay writing, fortunately, or unfortunately. This kind of assignments reveals a person as a personality and individuality with his own outlook, thinking, and points of view.
If Stanford is your place of study, there is also Stanford college essay writing, which means you have to understand how to create such a paper, how teachers estimate these papers and what rules and tips you’d better follow. Your college essay Stanford is an essay that should have no chance to leave anybody cold and indifferent.
Students Stanford college essay means a text that requires some kind of introduction of yourself. No one wants to fail. So, follow hints, tips and prompts below to make your essay as good as possible.
Stanford College Essays Accepted As The Good Ones
One must understand these simple things:
- There are no the smartest students, which levels are so high, that you cannot reach it and that’s why they get good grades and enter the college or university of their dreams, and you do not have that chance
- Every person can create an essay if he or she tries a little
- Read papers by other people, take something for yourself, combine it with your own thoughts and go on
There are many college essays that worked Stanford. You can also become a part of the group of such students, whose texts were good and actually worked. For achieving your dreams of entering the college or university, you need to follow some secret prompts. Which ones? Scroll down to find out.
The Best Stanford College Essay Prompt and Tips
There is some Stanford college application essay prompts existing. For every student, who does not know where to start from, it would be nice to read some articles, that help with the creation of the best essay, which will be accepted.
You are lucky because now we are going to tell you everything, that you need, and reveal the main secrets of writing good papers. So, take these prompts and tips:
- Follow The Structure. Each type of text has its own structure. So does an essay. It is divided into three parts, such as introduction, body, and conclusion. The first part is your biggest opportunity to express yourself and show yourself as a person and your opinion as an independent one. Shortly tell about the topic of your essay. Then you come to the biggest part, where you need to reveal your subject, show the reader your thesis, your topic’s main idea, all your arguments, and examples.
Explain to him, why you think so, and not otherwise. In the last part, you need to collect all your arguments and examples in one paragraph. Do not repeat them, you simply need to confirm them in one main idea to which you tried to get the reader.
- Watch the Volume. This point is really important. Many students believe for some reason that it is better to write as many words as possible. It is wrong to think that many words mean higher grades. You can draw a parallel. What is more important in life? The quality of friends or their number? Everything is the same here. It’s better to write a little fewer words (ideally it is recommended to use 300-400 words and not more than 550), but create the high quality. If you want to show that you can write a lot, breaking the requirements of the words volume, your grades can get even lower.
- Short Essay Volume. There are also short essays for Stanford. This item is similar to the previous one because there is a rule for the number of words that has to be followed. Use a minimum of 100 words and a maximum of 250 words.
- Show Personality. Do not be afraid of talking about yourself. No matter what topic it is for you to write about, give examples from your life, tell readers about how this or that event affected your character and life in general. You are a modern person, and, for sure, you have a favorite blogger on one of the popular social platforms. When you read his or her texts, you are interested in reading stories from life, something personal, but not copied texts from the Internet or banal phrases, that you have already heard before. True?
The reader thinks the same. Those essays cling, where the reader feels personality, its character, and spirit.
- Share Your Essay. A person cannot evaluate himself properly. The factor that always works is that we would like to see our situation better than it is. Therefore, you need help from other people, searching for the independent opinion. Write an essay and try to read it to someone to make that person evaluate it, say what he liked about it, what he did not like, what to change and what to add.
- The Easiest Way of Writing. For example, if you understand that you cannot write a good paper or you do not want to spend time on this, you can order it online from a reliable writing service. This saves time greatly, so you can spend it on more necessary or more pleasant things.
Whichever option you decide to take, do your best. If you are going to write an essay yourself, express it as good as possible. If you want to order it online, choose the best writing service, that will do everything, according to your requirements. It’s up to you to decide.